Fantasy Football Live Match Chat / Latest Articles

Live Match Chat Gameweek 33 FPL News

Live Match Chat Gameweek 33 FPL News

Live Match Chat Gameweek 33 FPL News

Welcome to Live Match Chat Gameweek 33 FPL News: Just the six gameweeks left and so time is running out to close down those mini-leagues, make a late run for glory or consolidate what you have, all in the pursuit of office bragging rights. It may just be six gameweeks but not all gameweeks are created equal, as we are about to find out. At least three of them will be DGW’s. This is the part of the season when planning and preparation come to the fore and the casuals are left in a daze wondering how their seemingly unassailable 100 point lead suddenly turned into a deficit. Chips will be brandished like confetti. And those that can’t will learn lessons about patience.

GW33 is perhaps one of the last of the ‘normal’ gameweeks when all 10 teams will play, and just once at that. Spurs kick us off with a home fixture on Saturday lunchtime, much as they did last week when they mauled Watford. This time their victims are Bournemouth. And this time they will probably have Kane and not Janssen…

Saturday continues with five 3pm kick offs as Palace welcome a rampant Leicester, Everton batter Burnley, Stoke bore Hull, Sunderland pretend to care against West Ham before we finish with Watford teasing Swansea.

Saturday closes out with Man City visiting an in form and stubborn Southampton at tea-time.

Sunday begins with West ‘out of the office until August 2017’ Brom hosting Liverpool before we get to Jose trying to derail Chelsea’s title bid at 4pm.

The gameweek ends on Monday as we count the banners again. And planes. And planes with banners. Seriously, how much determination and / or money do these people have?! Anyway, if anyone notices or cares for the game itself it is Middlesbrough facing Arsenal.

Please join us as ever to discuss the games as they happen and share your feelings, successes and woes as the action unfolds and hopefully the FPL points flood in for you.

Saturday 15th April

West Brom vs Liverpool

16:00pm
Man United vs Chelsea

Monday 17th April
20:00pm
Middlesbrough vs Arsenal

Keep track of all the action, the goals, the talking points, right here at FF247 Live Match Chat, an interactive chat which encourages you to keep involved and share your thoughts and emotions as the matches take place.

Good luck to absolutely everyone for GW33 from all at FF247!

Thanks for reading Live Match Chat Gameweek 33 FPL News. This article was written by FF247

Fixture Tracker

Qwkliduzzit says:

Morning all. Hope your GW33s have been good. I’m on 51 with Sanchez to play tonight. Suggestions, please, on which of my front 8 I should bench for GW34:

Eriksen, Alli, Sanchez, Hazard, King (Bournemouth), Lukaku, Rashford, Benteke

Tricky…thanks

Leprechaun says:

Hey Fellas (and Girls),
    What do you think I should do next?

Valdez,
    Baines, Valencia, Davies
    Alli, Coutinho, Sanchez, Son
    Aguero, Benteke, Lukaku
    Subs Pickford, Amat (yes, I know!) Carroll, Smith
    £0.6 1FT

A few possibilities
    1 Aguero to Ibra
    2 Carroll & Son to Zaha & Townsend for -4 but who to bench of the front players?
    3 Baines to Bailly
    4 Other – ?

I am not keen to lose money on selling Sanchez as he will have to come back for the DGWs soon.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated?

Qwkliduzzit says:

Hey, Leprechaun. I wouldn’t alter your front 8. It looks mighty strong. Maybe for the long haul (what’s left of the season), how about Baines to Bailly? More fixtures and Bailly looks favoured in Mourinho’s starting line-ups. Double Utd defence shouldn’t overly be a concern.

charlcupido says:

After a misrable April its a half decent GW with 56 and Sanchez left to play.
    Thoughts on transfers for DGW”s?
    Im chasing 50 points in my mini league and my opponent has a Trip skipper left over me. In my other league i am leading by 30.
    My thoughts are get Tekkers and Zaha in and perhaps Valdes, that would be for a -8.
    Not co fident on ibra starting both and to be honest i doubt Valencia would either. Palace not safe might be the best bet.
    Thoughts?
    April screwed me as i dropped Ali and Few others for Blanks and i was sitting pretty at 21k, now dropped to 80k in 3 weeks

Click on image to enlarge:

Andy says:

If you haven’t got a WC left I wouldn’t bring in double Palace attacking coverage for a hit as you’ll be wanting at least one of them out again by GW 36 with their run in not looking great and no more DGW’s after GW 34.

I’m undecided just how hard to chase this DGW as having just the three going might be more than enough right now so I’d go with a Palace mid of Townsend/Zaha and then consider hits for the likes of Gabbiadinni and Kane after the double.

• charlcupido says:

I have WC and bench boost left

• Andy says:

I still don’t see a Palace double as being worth it as if it were normal GW’s against Pool and Spurs we probably wouldn’t think of bringing them in at all, one should be enough (famous last words).

Leprechaun says:

One Palace player and Valdez is the way I have gone – for what it’s worth

Rosco77 says:

Morning guys hope you’re all well!

Can’t decide on what to do for DGW34

Part of me thinks it’s going to be a damp squib but I think I’ll probably end up doing a -4/8 but who to get in!

What do you think of the below, need to take at least a -4 for any moves as I only have 0.2 ITB but I’m ok with that.

FYI I’ll be losing Vert and Nyom in defence, I need to lose a Spurs player to turn Kun – Kane in 35 before WC in 36!

Oh and it’s my 40th today so hoping for a big cake later, a Newcastle win and a few Ales with the Mrs… and a hatrick from Sanchez tonight… too much to ask for!?

Click on image to enlarge:

Andy says:

Draws are no good to Boro now so going with double defensive coverage might be overkill and I’d still lean to taking Ibra over Rashford at this stage (Reality is I’ve very little clues as to how Mourinho will manage the team’s run in) although I’d be losing Aguero rather than Lukaku to do it with Jesus supposedly being back in action before the end of the season.

inittowinit says:

Hey Rosco, many happy returns on the big 4 0! All the best mate.

I will take a look at the actual question later if that’s ok?! Just wanted to say congrats for now as I’m tight on time.

Mitro says:

Happy birthday rosco, hope you have a fantastic day!!

Bigpopz says:

Rosco

Happy 40th

Wish I could give you some advice but my brains frazzled.
      Too many what ifs going into this DGWK,
      Alonso injured, Ibra game time, Kane a must, Lukaku on fire,
      I mean it’s hard to justify tearing up a good team for rotation risk Utd and a poor Middlesborough team..!
      As I said brain frazzled so not very constructive advice,
      Soz.
      Good luck.

DMC says:

Congratulations Rosco! All the best for you in this day. And in the others two! :)

constantine says:

Happy birthday Rosco..cheers mate

Leprechaun says:

Happy Birthday Rosco! Hope you have a great one today and the year ahead.
      Imho a -8 is unnecessary and unlikely to pay off. This DGW is a real mixed bag. Can you do 1 Middlesbrough Def and Rashford? I think that is what I would do with your team.

Mitro says:

Anyone going to take the risk and go with Ibra as cappo?

Bigpopz says:

Hey guys,

With 1ft & 1.7m ITB
    Is crazy to -8 hit on
    Alonso > Stephens
    Eriksen > Sanchez
    Luka > Kane
    Trying to plan for Dgwks coming up,
    Plz help.

Click on image to enlarge:

man u man says:

Guys thinking of doing the following but really not sure. Randolph hazard and origi out for valdes alli and benteke. What do u guys think, or should i do something else. I’ve .3 m and 2 fts. Cheers guys.

Click on image to enlarge:

Leprechaun says:

Pity to lose Hazard but those moves look quite decent.

If you have a WC and not too much money at risk on Sanchez you could consider switching him out rather than Haz for this week. The latter is probably going to want to come back strongly once he extricates himself from Herrera’s pocket.

• man u man says:

Cheers bud. Yeah i have a wc and bb left. I had considered losing sanchez but with a double double coming up for Arsenal i think I’ll keep him. I suppose it depends on how he plays tonight.

Andy says:

The first new team to be promoted for the 2017/18 has been confirmed, it’s Brighton first through the door and not Newcastle with Houghton leading the South Coast team into the EPL for the first time.

Raziel says:

Guzan starts and not Valdes. Lol. Bellerina also benched.

Brookyboy says:

Arsenal XI: Cech, Gabriel, Holding, Koscielny(c), Monreal, Ramsey, Xhaka, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Özil, Sánchez, Giroud #MIDARS

Middlesbrough XI: Guzan, Barragán, Ayala, Gibson, Fabio, Clayton, de Roon, Leadbitter(c), Ramírez, Negredo, Downing #MIDARS

Bigpopz says:

Anyone no what Alonso’s injury was?
    Read it’s a hamstring, but on fpl yellow flag it states illness?
    Wtf.

constantine says:

Guzan on the keep means goals for Sanchez. Anyways, go Negredo.