Fantasy Football Live Match Chat / Latest Articles

Live Match Chat Gameweek 28 FPL News

Live Match Chat Gameweek 28 FPL News

Live Match Chat Gameweek 28 FPL News

Welcome to Live Match Chat Gameweek 28 FPL News: Or at least what there is left of it! If ever there was a definition of a ‘blank’ game-week then maybe this is it. There are just 4 games this week. And just two of the current top seven feature. That’s not to say that the weekend if irrelevant of course, as the rubbish teams can still score you some points, but in all honesty if you can still get excited about this lot then we doff our caps to you as a hardcore fantasy manager. As for the action itself then there are three games at 3pm on Saturday – Bournemouth will be looking to turn their Old Trafford resilience into something more tangible, and arrest their current slide, with what would be their first victory in 2017 as they welcome West Ham. With Man Utd winning the Milk Cup last week 7th place now represents a chance to qualify for the Europa thing and the two prime candidates face off this week to see who wants it least. Actually Pulis would probably see it as a feather in his cap whereas Koeman is probably more aware of it’s pitfalls. Now we aren’t suggesting that Everton would ever throw a game… but they probably should! The third game is a relegation battle as Hull face Swansea. Defeat for Hull won’t necessarily seal their fate but it will go a long way to doing so. We close out on Sunday with just the one fixture which sees Liverpool hosting Burnley. The visitors don’t often visit anywhere well. We don’t mean that they turn up late, get drunk and are surly and rude. Quite the contrary, in fact. They turn up on time, are polite and respectful and usually bend over obligingly when asked. If the real Liverpool turn up then they may well fill their boots in this one.

Saturday 11th March
3:00pm
Bournemouth vs West Ham
Everton vs West Brom
Hull vs Swansea

Sunday 12th March
4:00pm
Liverpool vs Burnley

As an added bonus, and as the main reason why there are so few PL games this weekend, the FA Cup Quarter Finals take place this weekend and may be worth keeping an eye on as they will dictate further DGW scenarios depending on who progresses. Just so that you are aware, they look like this –

Saturday 11th March
12:15pm
Middlesbrough vs Man City

5:30pm
Arsenal vs Lincoln

Sunday 12th March
2:00pm
Spurs vs Millwall

Monday 13th March
7:45pm
Chelsea vs Man United

Keep track of all the action, the goals, the talking points, right here at FF247 Live Match Chat, an interactive chat which encourages you to keep involved and share your thoughts and emotions as the matches take place.

Good luck to absolutely everyone for GW28 from all at FF247!

Thanks for reading Live Match Chat Gameweek 28 FPL News. This article was written by FF247

Fixture Tracker

The Tracker in full…

FPL Fixtures Analysis Gameweek 27

FT Diff

ChrisOllie25 says:

Got the captain wrong this week, went for Mane instead of Lukaku!

Smash10 says:

Son should be decent value now. Will probably play as a striker while Kane is out

Silvers says:

Anyone know how serious Kane , Llorente & Baines injuries are ????

gramps says:

45 after -8 which was enough to go top of ML. Was planning Kun/Kane next week but injury did not look good so will wait. Like many others having the worst season ever but not giving up – 10 green arrows in 12 weeks have gone from 1.8m to 500k so keep going lads.

Andy says:

It’s all about the ML now for me, couldn’t really give a monkeys about the OR (Unless I was close to winning it, which I’m not), if you can keep that green arrow run up though you’ll be tough to shift from that top spot,

Silvers says:

Is Son worth a risk then ????

Bigpopz says:

Heard the news about kane
    Sounds serious
    Let’s assume he misses this week v Soton
    There then is a two week prem break
    So that gives him say 3 weeks to get fit for the Burnley Gwk 30.
    Will that be enough..if so may bench, if not then may swap to Costa?
    Also
    Should I do
    Snoddy > Ali (snoddys been crap TBH )
    or
    Davies > Ali

Option 1 leaves me more cash to play with obviously, which means IF I have to replace Kane with Costa I can afford to buy him back when fit.

Andy says:

I’m pretty sure that it’s the same ankle that he had problems with earlier in the season so if it’s a similar injury he’ll probably be side lined for the same amount of time (7 Weeks), however it’s all just speculation for now and we’ll not be able to find out much more until after his scan tomorrow.

captain-kingpin says:

Option 1. Snoddy is not as effective for West Ham as he was for Hull.
      Costa is a good move!

ChrisOllie25 says:

The injury look like the one he suffered against Sunderland where he was out for 6 weeks

Bigpopz says:

WTF Was Harry Kane doing on the pitch in the first place?
    I mean did they really need him vs Millwall.
    Surly that’s why you have a squad,
    Now spurs are gunna rely on Jansen or whoever he is…
    #facepalm

shanec says:

Kane looks a bad 1 according to sky

Click on image to enlarge:

Mitro says:

Evening,

Considering I took a -12 I’ve managed to move upto 27k!

Looking at the following options for GW28 – your feedback would be appreciated.

A. Mane and coutinho to Alli and hazard
    B. Firmino and coutinho to Alli and hazard
    C. Firmino and coutinho to Alli and Walcott

Click on image to enlarge:

Bigpopz says:

Ok so Harry’s a gonna for a least a month or two right?
    For a Hit this is what I’m thinking

Snoddy > Ali
    Kane > Costa

Team

Click on image to enlarge:

Kruzcampo says:

So Koeman says that Baines is fit for next week but all the guys who don’t read ff247 are selling him as FPL still has him flagged.

DMC says:

Night gents. Strange week, as we knew it would be. King neting a Hattie, Liverpool actually winning a game and most oddly Lukaku actually delivered when needed. Reality though enters in a few seconds so let us enjoy while we can.
    Anyone looking at gw29 as the perfect storm to save a tranfer ahead of ‘in two week’s time after the IB Gw30’? Dull I know but I mean all the teams with people we want back (Haz/Costa/Alli/Sanchez) have semi though fixtures. Would you carry it with this lot ? All opinions welcomed. Cheers

Click on image to enlarge:

inittowinit says:

As it stands right now then yeah I think you can.

“Lukaku actually delivered when needed” is probably the biggest shock of all!!!

highaction says:

DMC, your squad is in a better place than mine and I think i’m going to carry my transfer as well… so I suppose that’s a vote in favor..

Kruzcampo says:

I think your defence is shot except for Williams and whichever Smith of Bournemouth that is,get shut as they can’t keep a cleanie!

• DMC says:

You’re right Kruscampo. Defense has been my weak link this season. Investing there, however, was never really a possibility for me with the high price tag of the front men I had all season, especially in midfield where I had put all my eggs for a big part of the season (even now I’m still doing 3-5-2). That’s in fact one of the reasons I’m leaning to save it, in order to move to a proper 3-4-3 for the later stages. Plan was get Kane and Costa to go with Luk and then Alli and Haz in KDB’s and someone else that enables it and thus living without Sanchez and Kun. But this Kane injury messes that too which is why carrying it may be the best move. As for defense, I’m torned really between investing more or leave as is. Maybe switch Smith (Adam) or Nyom but I can’t really see anything in that bracket worth the FT. Unless I go Davies, Ben that is. For Shawcross. Humm need to think about that one. Thx for your thoughts.