Fantasy Football Live Match Chat / Latest Articles

Fantasy Football Live Match Chat Gameweek 9

Fantasy Football Live Match Chat Gameweek 9

Fantasy Football Live Match Chat Gameweek 9

Welcome to Fantasy Football Live Match Chat Gameweek 9. GW9 starts with a monster Saturday as we see eight matches being played. First up at lunchtime we have Everton hosting the Hammers at Goodison with both teams looking to return to the victory trail. 3pm sees 6 matches as the buoyant Villa welcome Brighton, Bournemouth look to be the latest team to inflict damage on the Canaries, United conquerors Newcastle go to Chelsea, Vardy and his Mrs welcome Burnley, tottering Tottenham try and beat woeful Watford and the Wolves look to make it three wins on the bounce as they take on Southampton at Molineux.

The evening kick off takes place in South London as Palace welcome Pep’s wounded crew.

Sunday could be execution day for Ole if Liverpool win at Old Trafford.

Our gameweek concludes on Monday evening as Lundstram owners get excited for the arrival of Aubayemang and the Gunners.

The games in full…

Keep track of all the action, the goals, the talking points, right here at FF247 Live Match Chat, an interactive chat which encourages you to keep involved and share your thoughts and emotions as the matches take place.

Good luck to absolutely everyone for Gameweek 9 from all at FF247!

Thanks for reading Fantasy Football Live Match Chat Gameweek 9.

FPL FIXTURE TRACKER

FIXTURE TRACKER LINK

FIXTURE TRACKER 2019/20

Fantasy Football 247 League Codes:

This is our main public FF247 League, which anyone is welcome to join and can be accessed using the code below;
League Code: ikkny1

The prize pool for this one is £300.

View league standings – coming soon

Our Regulars League* for 2019/20 is sponsored by Fanteam The cash prize pool is £500. The first 5 places are paid out in a tiered system.

To enter this one you need to be an active and recognised site member and you need to e-mail us for the league code – elleffcee@gmail.com

*terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Management reserve the right to review membership of this league on an ongoing basis which is dependent upon regular comment / community activity.

Vote on our Captain Poll Now

captain-poll-article1

TheDreamers says:

What’s the thinking re Aguero? Having an absolute mare of a gw. Ireland getting a hiding this morning doesn’t help.

Most people are mate so I wouldn’t worry about it, it’s all relative.

Ref Kun I’d sell him. I said to GP last night that they now have (had) 7 games in 22 days and it only gets worse after that. He’s now been rotated the ‘wrong’ way for FPL in that he will almost certainly start the CL game, etc etc after that.

Raziel says:

Ireland getting a hiding? What game? Rugby or cricket?

• TheDreamers says:

Serious or taking the piss Raz?

WC this morning – 7 tries conceded

• Raziel says:

Lol. I’m serious. big-lol hippo

I reckon it’s Ruby since cricket was a few months ago?

These sports are only followed by a select few in my country. It is not mainstream. These are very how to say English games.

• Raziel says:

Just like American football is just being watched by the Americans.

• I’m sure India & Pakistan may disagree with you about cricket there Raz!

• Raziel says:

Aren’t they old English colonies? You brought the tradition there.

• Raziel says:

Same with countries like South Africa, Australia, New Zealand.

• I think both they and cricket may have taken on a life of their own since.

• Raziel says:

Probably. But I’ve always associated the two. The top countries in those sports are old British colonies. So the sports were relevant there way back in the days and the people grew up with it. You could say it is part of the colonial legacy? Just an observation though, never did a study about it. rabbi

• Raziel says:

Anyway. My point was those sports are very popular in these particular countries and not so much over the world. As Dutch I can say we are completely educated when it comes to cricket. We know nothing about the sport. We don’t know any rules.

Rugby we know a little bit. But it’s not a sports played much here. Don’t even know if the town I grew up in has a rugby team, amateur. Cricket nobody plays here.

Jesus I type long. The point being it’s not weird I don’t hear about cricket or rugby worldcups here.

• Raziel says:

Also don’t mean it as criticism. We are uneducated when it comes to these sports.

And in the end. Only the countries which are good at it, get the proper support and views. Pretty sure if the Netherlands came in second place in the world, suddenly all kids would watch and show up at the rugby training pitches.

• I certainly didn’t take it as ‘criticism’ Raz, I’m just observing on it, as you are. I’m pretty neutral on most things. So much so I should probably be Swiss. Laissez faire to say the least.

That said, do ‘your’ kids just play football and nothing else then? Mine (as in literal) have a football, rugby and cricket club after school throughout the week. I like it, different skills and disciplines for each. Gives them breadth.

• Raziel says:

We have the main sports most countries have and some of our own.

Main sports are like: football, tennis, hockey, badminton and so on. No rugby or cricket I fear. Maybe a little baseball and basketball.

Furthermore sports we thrive in and people probably just train for in my country and a few others are sports like ice skating.

Another good example might be darts. It is not a global sport, lol, if you consider it a sport.

Only reason why we play darts and watch it is because we had a little success with Barney and now MvG. Pretty sure the sport would be non existing here if we had no succes. Though, darts really is a pub sports and people will do it no matter what.

• Raziel says:

I forgot volleyball, really important here amongst the ladies… Especially in my region… God how much I enjoyed that when I was younger. Haha.

• Raziel says:

Aah yes and Martial arts of course. In my country kickboxing is really popular.

Since we do no wrestling here, maybe judo. We suck at the ground game. Which is the main reason why we dominated kickboxing for the past 30 years, but not mma.

Also we barely do any boxing. Though, at this point I’d say that’s a good thing. I think four people died this year from boxing on television?

• constantine says:

Hockey is India’s National game.

specialK says:

Anyone swooping for CHO… he’s supposed to rise tonight.

RedKev says:

Hi all, hope everyone seeing green arrows this evening! Despite thinking I’m now set for the season every time I take a hit I’m doing my usual and looking at a few moves again already! Know it’s early and everyone will say hold till later …but … let’s pretend it’s Friday night again!
    What’s everyone’s thoughts on Mount vs CHO?
    Mount seems to be losing minutes last couple of games …CHO has produced every time he’s got minutes, in any competition and internationally! Think he’s gonna be nailed from now on and is extremely good value!
    He’s rising tonight but at today’s price he’d potentially allow the following future moves too

Ota/Mount/Ayew to Rico/CHO/Jimenez?

Know Smash will have an opinion on this so be good to hear his view but all your opinions on here are strongly valued and appreciated so the more thoughts and comments from you all, the better!

Cheers

SAFs_hairdryer says:

I excitedly sat down for MOTD having managed to avoid seeing any live scores this week. And what do I get?
    All 3 of my City players benched, no goals, no assists, no clean sheets and a total of 14 points with 2 to play.
    Did anyone do worse than that?

specialK says:

Seeing lots of people thinking the same thing tonight… why is everyone consistently doing so badly this Season so far. Are we depending on the “big name” players too much or are we all so templatised to the point that very few people are taking a punt on differentials?

RedKev says:

Sorry for a repeat post on questions already discussed tonight….just looking at my options I got before CHO rises tonight and cancels out the opportunities
    Current team below, could do:

1- Mount to CHO(ft) this week then later Ota to Rico which together would fund Ayew to Jimenez
    2- Cantwell/Tomori/Ayew to CHO/Rico/Greenwood
    3- Cantwell/Tomori/Ayew to CHO/Kelly/Connelly

2 & 3 would mean 3-5-2 and keeping Mount & Ota but would have to lose Tomori and they also mean at least 1 uncertainty in the team (Greenwood/Connelly …maybe Kelly)

Cheers

Click on image to enlarge:

constantine says:

Redkev. That’s a good team. I wouldn’t change Mount at all. He could have scored a few yesterday.
      May be just do Ota to Rico to release some funds and play Lundstram next week anyways. Or just save the FT

• RedKev says:

Thanks Constantine. I left it in the end with a view of doing Ota to Rico, Tomori to Pieters and then Cantwell to CHO instead, probably all next week for a -4 ….what do you think?